top of page
The first Lutheran community in our town officially started in Paringa in 1912. This community shared a pastor with the Loxton Church. From this community a church was planted in Renmark in the 1920's. This church was called St John's.
Meanwhile, in Renmark, there was another group of Lutheran Christians who belonged to Trinity Lutheran Church. They officially formed in 1914.
In 1967 the two Renmark congregations came together to form St John's Trinity Lutheran Church.
Over the past 100 years the Lutheran congregations in Renmark and Paringa have had a strong relationship and continue to work together, to be one church bringing God's love to the community they live in.
St John's congregation 1930's
Paringa Holy Cross
bottom of page